German or French Speaking Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a well known and successful corporate travel management company and due to an expansion in our client’s portfolio now seeking a German or French Speaking Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and dynamic team.
This exciting business travel role entails various tasks, this includes:
• Booking domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and car hire for corporate clients.
• Searching for best fares, proactively and creatively along with advising the best options for corporate clients.
• You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares and travel options and presenting these to the client.
• The Business Travel Consultant shall be exploring everything from low-cost options through to round the world itineraries.
To be the cut above the rest the successful business travel candidate should have:
• Functional knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
• Fluent in German or French
• Business Travel or airline experience
• Exceptionally high level of customer service ability
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
• Lucrative salary
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Sociable office hours
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.