Incentives and Events Travel Director
Incentives and Events Travel Director A great opportunity at a global lifestyle travel management company based in London. £50K
Incentive and Events Travel Director Responsibilities:
You will be the client services lead for existing and prospective clients, manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate budgets and present to clients. In addition you will manage a team, while ensuring all incentive are delivered to the highest standard.
Incentive and Events Travel Director skills:
- Strong commercial acumen, proven experience in winning new business and driving organised growth with existing candidates.
- Knowledge of working on both client and staff incentives; including prize reward and voucher activation.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, plus ability to multi task within a high pressured environment.
- Well travelled; excellent international destination and hotel knowledge in the luxury sector.
- Target driven and sales focused with proven successful sales track record.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/