Luxury Senior Travel Consultant - Mon-Fri
Our client is a well-established and dynamic global lifestyle travel management company and due to remarkable growth now seeking a Luxury Senior Travel Consultant to join its team.
If you are a travel consultant, seeking career development, sociable working hours and to earn top commission – this is the role for you.
This dynamic and forward thinking travel company offer a personalized range of unparalleled, unbelievable experiences to make your everyday extraordinary. From swimming in Norwegian fjords with killer whales, securing that last minute hard to get restaurant booking, to a private audience with the pope.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Using your creative flair and ability to tailor make “high touch” luxury travel packages working directly with airlines, hotels and DMCs and execute concepts through to completion.
- Offering genuinely outstanding excellent customer service.
- Regularly updating your own knowledge through reading, the study of specialist consumer and industry publications, industry networking, supplier training events including educational and your own travel.
- Study and know all product featured on the website and regularly keep abreast of luxury travel trends.
- Earning lucrative commission.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3-5 years’ background working in a travel-sales environment
- Understanding of working in a luxury travel environment dealing with VIP/high net worth individuals and their demands
- Sales focused
- Tour Operator and/or Travel Agency know-how; with the ability to quote and cost from FIT contracts using your commercial judgement to secure revenue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and travel awareness of the main luxury hotel groups
- Knowledge and travel understanding of at least 3 of the following regions; Europe And Scandinavia/ Australasia/ Americas/ Middle East/ India And Indian Ocean/ Far East
- Sociable working hours
- Very generous commission structure
- Luxury travel perks
- Career development and progression
- Training on CRS / GDS
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 after 3 years’ service
- Day off for birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site café
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.