BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - This specialist business travel company are looking for an experienced business travel consultant to book travel and accommodation for entertainment and media clients on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an existing senior business travel consultant to work for a top brand booking business travel to exciting destinations in the business travel sector, paying up to £20-22ph hour for the right candidate.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking Business Travel flights to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and limos
- Dealing with VIP and high profile clients
- Putting complex itineraries together
- Issuing refunds and re-issuing tickets
- Ticketing, Invoicing - and making Amendments
- Using Galileo CRS
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- You must be an experienced Business Travel who has worked on high profile accounts, preferably media/entertainment clients
- Knowledge of Galileo is a must
- Previous experience in booking complex fares and itineraries along with being able to work independently
Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Working Monday to Friday & you must be able to work 1 weekend every month. You also will need to be on call from home for 1 night every week but your day hours are reduced to allow for this.
- Based in central London location
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 48098
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly