BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - This specialist business travel company are looking for an experienced business travel consultant to book travel and accommodation for entertainment and media clients on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an existing senior business travel consultant to work for a top brand booking business travel to exciting destinations in the business travel sector, paying up to £20-22ph hour for the right candidate.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking Business Travel flights to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and limos
- Dealing with VIP and high profile clients
- Putting complex itineraries together
- Issuing refunds and re-issuing tickets
- Ticketing, Invoicing - and making Amendments
- Using Galileo CRS
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- You must be an experienced Business Travel who has worked on high profile accounts, preferably media/entertainment clients
- Knowledge of Galileo is a must
- Previous experience in booking complex fares and itineraries along with being able to work independently
Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Working Monday to Friday & you must be able to work 1 weekend every month. You also will need to be on call from home for 1 night every week but your day hours are reduced to allow for this.
- Based in central London location
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 48098
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk