Travel Sales Team Leader
Do you have extensive travel sales or call centre experience and the ability to bring out the best in people? Are you looking for the next step in a rewarding travel sales career? If so, our client is a well-established and fast-growing travel organisation based in Halifax who are seeking a Travel Sales Team Leader to help manage their busy team of Travel Sales Agents. This fast-paced role involves setting sales targets, monitoring team performance and activity, delegating tasks and reporting to management. A good listener, leader and team player, you’ll be diplomatic and approachable with strong communication skills. You’ll have the ability to remain calm under pressure and will thrive in a buzzing sales environment. Flexibility with regard to working hours is essential as some evening and weekend working will be involved and in return our client are offering a competitive basic salary of £18K plus a generous uncapped bonus structure, offering excellent earning potential and a realistic OTE of £30k, along with excellent benefits!
If you’re interested in learning more about this role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Team Leader:
- Manage a team of ten Sales Agents
- Deliver daily morning briefs to the team
- Delegate workload and emails to Sales Agents and monitor their progress
- Hold weekly one to ones with employees to enable effective performance management and allow discussions for development.
- Monitor emails, lost calls and the proactive follow up of leads
- Ensure Sales Agents are proactively managing their leads and sales opportunities
- Motivate Sales Agents to meet their targets and offer guidance on how to achieve these
- Lead by example by taking sales calls and making bookings
- Record and maintain all sales leads on a specific database
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive travel sales or call centre experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proven sales track record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Diplomatic, approachable and a strong team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible with regard to working hours
For more information on this exciting new Travel Sales Team Leader opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.