Managing Director - A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, mid-size travel company based in Hertfordshire, responsible for creating and delivering their overall strategy and driving change throughout the business.
Managing Director Responsibilities
You will sit on the board of directors and be responsible for making key business decisions that drive the business forward in areas such as financial reporting, sales & marketing, product and operations. You will be required to make tough business decisions, reviewing its existing structure and ensuring business processes are fit for purpose as well as implementing the required change in order to increase sales, productivity and efficiency.
Managing Director Skills Required
- Track record of driving organisational change, making tough business decisions and getting stakeholder buy in
- An entrepreneurial flair to running businesses
- Prior senior leadership experience within tour operations
- Inspirational people leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must have had bottom line P&L accountability
- Strong commercial acumen
- Broad business skills across finance, product, sales and marketing desirable
- Need to understand travel industry legislation (ABTA/ ATOL, IATA)
Managing Director Package on Offer
Competitive and dependent on experience, to be discussed on application
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly