Oceania Cruises Reservations Coordinator - Fluent French or German plus English
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands.
With a combined fleet of 25 ships with approximately 50,400 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 510 destinations worldwide. The Company will introduce seven additional ships through 2025, and has an option to introduce two additional ships for delivery in 2026 and 2027.
Our people are truly what makes us stand out from the crowd! The success of our company is simply down to its hard working and passionate team members. In our UK based Southampton office; Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas continue to go from strength to strength with proven success.
As the company continues to grow we look for like minded individuals to join our team, who share our appetite for success and enjoy working in a fun environment. Team members are rewarded well for their efforts with competitive salaries and benefits.
Oceania Cruises offers 15 years of unrivaled vacation experience renowned for the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly crafted voyages aboard designer-inspired, intimate ships call on ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. www.oceaniacruises.com
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading upper-premium cruise line, is seeking a highly motivated Reservations Coordinator as we continue to expand our team.The ideal applicant will have an understanding of the cruise industry and will have worked in a sales or customer service enviroment, preferably within the travel and/or cruise industry.
This is an exciting opportunity with a dynamic and hugely successful company that is experiencing massive growth both globally and within the UK.
Strong communication and computer skills plus the ability to work proactively are essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered
Providing reservations support for our travel partners and guests both on the telephone and via email, predominantly for the German or French speaking markets. We are looking for a committed individual who wishes to develop within a growing business and industry.
- Day to day contact with travel agents and guests by telephone and email
- Manage inboxes and reply to incoming emails in a timely manner
- Responsible for selling and processing cruise bookings from travel agents and direct clients
- Drive sales and provide high level of customer service
- Show knowledge of the product
- Book and amend flights using Sabre
- Add hotels, transfers and shore excursions to bookings
- Liaise with other departments where necessary
- Participate, where required in consumer events, exhibitions and ship visits
- Multi-task orientated
- Computer literate: experience with Microsoft Office products is essential
- Travel industry and general geographical knowledge
- Fluent in both spoken and written German or French, plus English
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a small team is paramount
- Customer service or Sales background, preferable a minimum of two years’ experience
- Clear and concise grammar in all written communications and booking notes
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Flexible and adaptable to company requirements
- College education is preferred
- Flexibility to work Saturdays and take responsibility for out of hours telephone on a Rota basis
We offer a diverse, exciting and international working environment and are looking to strengthen our team from the earliest possible date, so if you believe you meet our profile and are what we are looking for, then please send your C.V and covering letter to Caroline Grant, Reservations Manager by clicking "Apply Now"
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 30 days of their applications being received.