Business Development Manager
Our client was established as an Aviation Consultancy and has grown to include software and online systems, with clients across the world ranging from airports to major airlines, investors and government agencies. Due to further expansion, they are now recruiting an additional Business Development Manager to join their Sales and Marketing team based in their Nottingham head office. Reporting to the Head of Sales of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a pipeline of new business through developing inbound and outbound sales leads, attending conferences and off-site meetings both UK and overseas to develop new client relationships and developing relationships with current clients to assess opportunities to increase revenue. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales professional to joining an expanding organisation with a global presence and client base and our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £30k plus genuine, uncapped OTE and excellent industry benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Employing telephone, online and face-to-face sales techniques to engage with the market
- Working to a defined and evolving focus list of potential customers, following-up qualified inbound sales leads and generating outbound leads
- Achieve a sales revenue target from product sales
- Attend conferences and off-site meetings both UK and overseas to develop new client relationships
- Develop relationships with current clients and assess opportunities to increase revenue
- Report on pipeline and individual opportunity progress to sales management
- Record suggestions from clients for product enhancements
- Undertake product testing when required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous new Business Development experience
- Exposure to the aviation/airline/travel sector would be an advantage but is not essential
- Proven sales track record
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to proactively generate leads
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work to targets
- Ambitious and pro-active approach
- A willingness to regularly travel overseas
If you're interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.