Norwegian Cruise Line Reservations Agent - Fluent French or German plus English
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands.
With a combined fleet of 25 ships with approximately 50,400 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 510 destinations worldwide. The Company will introduce seven additional ships through 2025, and has an option to introduce two additional ships for delivery in 2026 and 2027.
Our people are truly what makes us stand out from the crowd! The success of our company is simply down to its hard working and passionate team members. In our UK based Southampton office; Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas continue to go from strength to strength with proven success.
As the company continues to grow we look for like minded individuals to join our team, who share our appetite for success and enjoy working in a fun environment. Team members are rewarded well for their efforts with competitive salaries and benefits.
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 50-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising. Most notably, Norwegian revolutionized the cruise industry by offering guests the freedom and flexibility to design their ideal cruise vacation on their schedule. Today, Norwegian invites guests to enjoy a relaxed, resort style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea with a wide variety of accommodation options, including The Haven by Norwegian®, a luxury enclave with suites, private pools and dining, concierge service and personal butlers. www.ncl.com
We have an exciting opportunity in the NCL Reservations department for the post Reservations Agent, based in our Southampton office. We are looking for candidates with 2 languages - either German or French plus English (fluent written and spoken)
- To achieve and exceed business goals and objectives by converting enquiries from both Travel Agents and Direct Guests
- Match individual customers’ needs to the right holiday for them
- Resolve Travel Agent and Guest queries promptly via incoming calls
- Respond to all incoming email, faxes and written correspondence in a timely manner
- Up-selling on stateroom accommodation
- Deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales conversion targets as set by the business
- To provide each call with the features and benefits of Freestyle cruising to raise product awareness
- Consistently exceed customers’ expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each call
- To achieve first call resolution on sales enquiries
- To assist with other departments as and when requested
- Participate in ongoing incentives and training as and when applicable
- Handle a large volume of incoming calls
- Participate in 1-2-1’s/Appraisals on a monthly basis
- To receive and action sales enquiries via email and fax as and when receive
- Be able to handle a high call volume
- Answer calls within Service Level agreements
- Resolve all queries at first contact where possible.
- Respond to all ‘pending’ enquiries and keep caller fully updated
- Respond to all written enquiries
- Exceeding daily/monthly conversion targets
- Dealing with a busy environment
- Answering calls within the required time
- Ability to resolve calls at first resolution
- Exceeding daily/weekly conversion targets
- Dealing with a busy environment
- Making agreed amount of outbound calls per day
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Possess exceptional Customer Service skills with a strong desire to work in a Customer Service role
- Must be solution focused and able to use initiative to problem solve
- Must be able to remain calm and patient under pressure
- Able to remain confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic approach with a dedicated and flexible attitude
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise, whilst paying strong attention to detail
- IT Literate – Experience of Travel Reservation systems and MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Will ideally have worked in a Contact Centre environment
- Exceptional Sales Skills
- Ideally Call Centre or Travel agency experience
- Must be a Strong and Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a Team, dedicated and flexible.
- German and/or French & English Skills (Fluent written & oral)
We offer a diverse, exciting and international working environment and are looking to strengthen our team from the earliest possible date, so if you believe you meet our profile and are what we are looking for, then please send your C.V and covering letter to Reservations Supervisor – Justine Barthet, by clicking "Apply Now"
Short listed candidates will be contacted within 30 days of their application being received.