Sales Support in Business Travel
Sales Support Assistant - Business Travel, Essex
Our client, a Travel Management Company, are now looking for a Sales Support Assistant to work with the Sales and Marketing team.
Sales Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of regular monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Preparing marketing information and updating social media
- Preparation of presentations.
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms, organising travel, arranging refreshments.
- Expenses management for the team.
- Supporting account managers in executing customer specific communication plans
- Assisting with data entry and maintenance tasks for new and existing customers.
Sales Support Assistant Skills:
- Customer service qualifications if applicable.
- Good organisational, project and time management skills with an ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Articulate with excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Fully computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge of the travel industry is desirable.
Apply for Sales Support in Business Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly