Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant - Surrey
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their office in Walton-on-Thames.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements etc..
- Offering a multiple of fare options.
- Ability to utilise net fares, consolidators, lowcost airlines and complex fare structures.
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Optimising client profiles for every reservation
- Responsible for own invoicing.
- Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- Support others within the team.
Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Amadeus preferable but cross-training may be given)
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Good IT skills
- Product knowledge
Senior Business Travel Consultant Attributes:
- Solid customer service skills
- Be organised and motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly