Digital Marketing Manager
My client is one of the UK’s leading Far East tour operators and are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth through its three travel brands.
The role will be to manage the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance, managing social network account, traditional and online marketing
The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and paid search experience; additionally a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits.
Digital Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keyword research
- Manage paid search campaigns.
- Support travel trade department in all areas online and traditional
- Liaise with travel agency sales and marketing teams.
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
- Building new campaigns in AdWords
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/experience:
- Strong marketing experience with direct experience within paid search.
- Experience in travel trade sector preferable.
- Solid knowledge of PPC, SEO, web analytics best practices, marketing including online marketing and social media
- Experienced in using content management systems, preferably WordPress
Digital Marketing Manager Remuneration:
- Basic salary from £35000
Please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.