B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager – Ultra-Luxury Brand
6 days left
- Contract Type
B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager – Kensington, London. We are seeking an outrageously talented B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager to join a unique & highly prestigious business specialising in luxury life-style, goods and experiential travel.
The B2B Luxury Sales Development role will be client facing in terms of meeting hand-picked UK Travel Agencies & Luxury Brands, and signing partnership agreements with them to use our client’s services. The applicant will already be a B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, working for a luxury tour operator, concierge travel company or a luxury 5-star hotel in the UK.
The B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager Role:
- The luxury B2B management role will develop short, mid & long-term plans, tactics and strategies in securing new commercial partnership agreements with select hand-picked travel agencies and luxury brands to use our client’s luxury services
- Understand market demands, trends, and the competitive field
- Build and nurture a strong luxury sales pipeline; by qualifying, scoping and closing opportunities in line with the sales process
- BD to generate and bring on board new preferred partnership agreements, plus follow up on marketing leads and new enquiries
- Develop partnership accounts, build rapport and sustain relationships, based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations
- Produce clear, well-structured, concise written summaries and reports and will initiate own activities within 'best fit' target, along with maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- represent the business at luxury events, conferences, trade fairs to maximise brand presence and influence and develop strong commercial relationships
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Slick, gregarious, visionary, sales obsessed professional with a passion for all things luxury
- Experienced B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager from a luxury background within travel, concierge services or hotel
- Understanding of business principles and confident when speaking and negotiating at senior level
- Ability to recognise business opportunities and possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence and persuade senior management and directors to use our client’s services
- Proven sales track record in growing and managing key luxury account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
- Confident networker and comfortable presenter at meetings communicating the message as the company ambassador
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, BOE, plus performance related bonus and comprehensive company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager – Ultra-Luxury Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly