Luxury Incentive Travel Manager - Mon-Fri
Our client is a well-established and dynamic global events & lifestyle travel management company and due to remarkable growth now seeking a Luxury Incentive Travel Manager to join its team.
If you are a travel professional with luxury travel experience, seeking career development, something a little different sociable working hours and the opportunity to pursue a career with a forward thinking travel events company – this is your dream job!
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- You will be managing luxury corporate incentive and group travel.
- Using your strong project management skills, luxury product knowledge, a flair for creativity, detailed logistical mindset and provide fantastic service to clients.
- New business drives & lead generation.
- Have a real flare for creating new and interesting ideas to promote to existing clients as well as new pitches.
- Be able to work closely with Business Development Manager to put together incentive packages for potential Individual & Group travellers/ Corporate groups.
- Maintaining regular contact with client throughout duration of trip to ensure total satisfaction and repeat business.
- Study and keep up to date with new product within the luxury event and travel market.
- Contract creation.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2/3 years’ exposure working within the corporate event & incentive industry, and in in a luxury experience and travel environment.
- Knowledge of working on both client and staff incentives; including prize reward and voucher activation.
- Creative flair for designing above & beyond luxury experiences and incentives with the ability to execute concepts through to completion
- Experience working with corporate groups and events within the travel industry, plus leisure, adventure and incentive travel.
- Well-travelled; excellent international destination and hotel knowledge in the luxury sector.
- Knowledge and travel exposure in at least 3 of the following regions; Europe And Scandinavia/ Australasia/ Americas/ Middle East/ India And Indian Ocean/ Far East
- Knowledge of dealing with VIP/high net worth individuals and corporates and their demands
- Regularly updating your own knowledge through reading, the study of specialist consumer and industry publications, industry networking, supplier training events including educationals and your own travel.
- Sociable working hours
- Luxury travel perks
- Career development and progression
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 after 3 years’ service
- Day off for birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site café
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Incentive Travel Manager - Mon-Fri
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly