Business Travel Consultant
Are you a Round-the-World, Tailor-Made Travel or Airline Reservations Consultant looking to break into the sought after Business Travel sector? Perhaps you're already an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge? Either way, we have a fantastic opportunity for GDS-proficient travel industry professionals to join an award-winning Business Travel organisation at their office in central London!
The successful candidates will be responsible for the travel arrangements for a number of specialist clients and will work to deliver a seamless and highly professional service from start to finish. Offering expert advice on the best carriers and most cost effective routes for your clients’ journey, you’ll ensure the high standards of service our client is renowned for!
A minimum of 12 month’s GDS experience is essential for the roles, along with excellent customer service skills and a confident and engaging telephone manner. In return, our client is offering a fantastic package including a generous basic salary dependent on experience, additional bonuses and benefits and a defined career path as well as the opportunity to gain valuable business travel training and experience! If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Dealing with a wide variety of specialist clients
- Handling all bookings and queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Booking all travel requirements including air and sea travel, hotels and car hire
- Utilising a GDS to make bookings and amendments
- Working well as part of a busy team
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of twelve months’ experience in a business travel, round-the-world, tailor-made travel or airline reservations role
- Experience using a native GDS (either Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Ambitious to develop a career within the business travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.