Consumer Marketing Executive
The Consumer Marketing Executive is responsible for driving G Adventures’ offline Direct Marketing strategy in the UKMEA region, including all consumer promotions and events activity. This outstanding individual will work closely with the entire Marketing and PR team to deliver measurable success, that achieves our strategic goals.
The successful candidate will have the ability to plan, implement, and measure success on a daily basis, while working within a highly-driven, purpose-led, and well-supported team. They will have the chance to work with leading brand and destination partners, grow our brand awareness across the region via consumer advertising and events, and enjoy celebrating the personal and collective success that comes with it.
- Develop partnerships with relevant societies and organisations, including tourist boards.
- Work with global team to increase contactable database size, database cleansing and develop contact strategies, including contests
- Support Marketing Director in delivering ambitious Direct Marketing strategy.
- Manage all Consumer Shows where we have a stand or presence.
- Work on all regional Direct Mail fulfilment, and mailing strategy.
- Support all implementation of Global or Regional promotions.
- Manage all other offline consumer advertising and sponsorships.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and reports.
- Work alongside Trade Marketing and PR teams to ensure integrated approach
- Work closely with our global and regional creative and content teams to deliver outstanding marketing material
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting of results to build learnings to apply to future activity
- Maintain a close working relationship with our global teams, to achieve strategic goals
- Supervising responsibility for our Marketing Coordinator.
- Must have 3+ years experience in similar role in UK travel industry, or related industry with transferable skills.
- Degree in Marketing or related subject a nice to have, but can be compensated for by relevant experience.
- Experience in managing campaigns that use a variety of marketing activities and communications methods
- Be performance focussed – managing plans and activity that contribute towards the goal of hitting targets
- Outstanding communicator, who is fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently and interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, strategic thinker and a self-starter.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player – who is looking for a company that invests heavily in its people
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Mac skills would be an advantage, but not essential
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in the United Kingdom.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.