Europe - Luxury Concierge Consultant (No Weekends)
3 days left
- Contract Type
This Award-Winning Luxury Tour Operator’s concierge service begins the moment the enquiry is made, which is then carried throughout the whole booking process until their high-end clientele board the plane. The role will be putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering breath-taking European city breaks & beach retreats/destinations on coastlines, where the hotels are nestled on immaculate beaches overlooking the sea. The boutique tour operator offers an exquisite choice of lavish accommodation, extensive spa treatments, and a host of other activities on sea and land, setting the stage for an unforgettable five-star holiday experience.
Now Let’s Talk About The Role & You:
- This client crafts the perfect luxury holiday, which is personalised and tailored to the precise needs of their high-end clientele because every one of their travellers is seeking that very unique holiday experience
- You will consider yourself as one of the best in the travel industry, be a first-class tailor-made consultant with luxury Europe product knowledge and a proven track record of creating and selling upmarket tailor-made holidays
- The ideal candidate must have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and must have a high command of the English language
- Outstanding mixture of service & sales skills are a must, along with excellent European geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast-paced service oriented environment
- Have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your exclusive clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with high end clients ensuring repeat business
This is a 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday role with No weekends. Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £33,000 per annum, plus benefits and commission on all holidays sold, not forgetting the opportunities to travel on overseas fam trips, experiencing the destinations and products you sell.
This is a fantastic job for those of you who wish to work for a truly high-end luxury company. If you feel this position is for you, then email us your CV or contact the Red Planet Team Today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Europe - Luxury Concierge Consultant (No Weekends)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly