Social Media Executive - Luxury Travel Company
South West London
£26,000 + Benefits
My client is an internationally focused leading luxury travel company.
They are seeking a Social Media Executive to be responsible for building and executing the social media & influencer strategy for them within the UK Market.
The Social Media Executive will own all social media channels (organic & paid) and be responsible for driving forward the company’s presence within this space.
Social Media Executive Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all social media activities (organic & paid).
- Responsible for measuring and reporting on all social media metrics, improving efficiency wherever possible.
- Develop the Influencer/Blogger programme alongside the PR department.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and assist with analytics for all websites, reporting on them as required
- Responsible for educating internal teams on Social Media best practise/Trends
- Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values.
Social Media Executive Key skills and knowledge required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience Social Media experience within a commercial role ideally within travel but not essential
- Experience managing a variety of social media channels.
- Experience in content creation for social media channels.
- Experience on planning, creating and optimising paid for social media campaigns.
- Familiarity with social media reporting metrics and tools.
- Any experience in Web/Social Analytics.
Social Media Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £26,000
- International Travel
- Holiday Discounts
To apply for this Social Media Executive role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.
Apply for Social Media Executive - Luxury Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly