Accounts Payable – Finance Department
A prestigious tour operator based in London is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Travel Finance Team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to manage and maintain all Accounts Payable functions of the company. This is an exciting foot in the door opportunity to join a company who offers excellent working conditions and career progression.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
Checking supplier invoices/statements on daily basis and paying them in a timely manner. Chasing suppliers for missing invoices and sorting out rate queries. Processing wire transfers and filling them with the relevant paper work, including other admin jobs in finance department.
- Daily duties involve settling balance to suppliers (Hotels, Flights and transfers)
- Ensuring suppliers have invoiced correct rates
- Processing and inputting invoices
- Payment runs, prepare manual and Wire transfer payments
- Filing receipt of payments along with relevant invoice
- Responding to Emails efficiently and maintaining good relationship will all suppliers
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and timely
- Resolving supplier queries by Phone and Email
- Query supplier on discrepancy providing breakdown calculation based on valid contract
- Ensure that best practice is both shared and implemented within the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience in the travel industry
- Excel and IT skills
- Experience using Financial Software
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum + excellent benefits along with career growth and the opportunity to travel on free educationals. This is a fantastic job opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a prestigious travel organisation. If you feel this position has your name on it, then get in touch with us and forward us your CV today!!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.