Commercial Travel Sales Manager
Our client is a dynamic and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Commercial Travel Sales Manager to join their friendly team due to remarkable growth. This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for clients throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional with management experience within travel in a commercial arena seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Managing and motivating a small team of travel sales consultants.
- Holiday planning, educational / familiarisation trips and staff travel.
- Managing promotions.
- Product training.
- Negotiating of supplier contracts.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Participating in exciting and inspirational FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Responsible for the delivery and service for all aspects of the reservations process for clients travelling.
- Involvement in recruitment and training.
- Resolve any issues that arise efficiently and professionally.
- Attending trade fairs.
- Experience in managing a small travel sales team is essential from a tour operator or travel agency background.
- Have tried and tested sales processes in place.
- Know to really drive a sales team.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Lucrative salary & bonus
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Varied job role
- Social events
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Commercial Travel Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly