Ultra-Luxury Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Kensington, London. We are seeking an outrageously talented Marketing Manager to join a unique & highly prestigious business specialising in luxury life-style, goods and experiential travel. The Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for the creation and implementation of a robust marketing and PR plan for launch and on-going. The role will lead and revolutionise the marketing strategy and activities of the business. The Marketing Manager will be expected to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for this highly prestigious ultra-luxury travel company.
Marketing Manager Role:
- Working closely with the MD taking responsibility for marketing budget and spend ensuring the marketing department keeps within agreed budgeting guidelines
- Marketing mix role that will bring together Digital, Press, PR, Brand Management, Events, B2B, Email, SEO, PPC & Social Media into one cohesive strategy
- Develop a robust PR/Marketing campaign together with PR agency
- Work within the luxury brand guidelines to create on and off-line advertising pieces
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- To ensure the successful completion and launch of the leisure website
- Co-ordinating supplier relations in terms of potential advertising revenues on our site and working with b2b trade partners in terms of tactical marketing opportunities
- A proactive approach to raising business profile at luxury marketing and brand partner events
- Provide Commercial Manager with details of events, festivals and any other iconic occasions around the globe deemed appropriate to create an Experience around and promote
- Co-ordinating supplier relations in terms of potential advertising revenues for site and working with b2b trade partners in terms of tactical marketing opportunities
- Identify and approach luxury brand partners that the luxury brand can work with both in terms of events and database access
- Oversee and manage the digital marketing agency and create a 12-month digital marketing plan for Director of Sales & Operations and MD’s approval
- In conjunction with the MD, write a strategic marketing document that ensures the successful launch of the luxury brand
- Plan events with our client’s Event Planning division for members
- In conjunction with media partner write and implement a digital marketing strategy and budget
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Senior Marketing Professional from a Luxury Travel background
- Slick, gregarious, visionary, marketing obsessed professional with a passion for all things luxury
- Strategic thinker who can bring together Digital, Press, PR, Brand Management, Events, B2B, Email, SEO, PPC & Social Media into one cohesive strategy
- Proven track record in growing and managing key account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
- Confident networker and comfortable presenter at meetings communicating the message as the company ambassador
What You'll Get in Return:
Fabulous opportunity to join a unique business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus lucrative benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.