Luxury Lifestyle & Travel - Events Manager
Events Manager – Luxury Lifestyle & Travel Kensington, London. We are on the hunt for an outrageously talented Events Manager to join a unique & highly prestigious business specialising in luxury life-style, goods and experiential travel. The Events Manager’s role is to pro-actively seek out appropriate luxury brands that perfectly aligns with our luxury client and to secure joint event activity with these brands. You will have Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence, be highly presentable and can represent an Ultra-Luxury Brand.
The Events Manager will have Proven ability to pro-actively reach out to luxury brands, negotiate terms and secure joint events, also has experience in executing events to the finest detail, co-ordinating internal stake-holders and external suppliers to ensure a seamless world class event.
The Events Manager Role & Responsibilities:
Plan and manage events from start to finish according to requirements of the target audience and objectives, including marketing and communications to our client’s luxury brand standards. To ensure events are organised and executed within the agreed budgets. To organise and manage a CRM activity in favour of the Luxury Brand and its Subsidiary Companies.
- To identify key luxury brands that our client deem are appropriate and at the right level for a brand partnership
- To pro-actively approach these companies and secure joint event where brand partners contribute financially to the event and share like-minded client bases
- To create event proposals which fit client requirements and present proposals by agreed deadlines, to include budget and spend for luxury brand
- To lead promotional activities for the event and liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event as required
- To ensure detailed proposals are available for events, to include, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, health and safety and staffing requirements
- To conduct post event reports on success and improvement areas
- To managing and oversee events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming VIP guests, directing event set-up, communicating with event staff, and organising vendors and clients
- To managed multiple events at the same time and ensure each is a success for our client and bring in extra resources as required to ensure success factor is achieved
- To identify PR and social media opportunities from the event in conjunction with marketing departments and clients to support our luxury client’s branding
- To work with third party event personnel and organisers on joint ventures, partnerships or events for the benefit of the luxury brand and subsidiary companies
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Outstanding Events Manager with a proven track record and expertise in delivering Luxury Events
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Enthusiastic and strong team player
- Strong negotiator who thrives under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage budgets, costs and payments
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to trouble-shoot problems, act on own initiative and think laterally
- Prepared to attend networking/social events outside of working hours
What You'll Get in Return:
Fabulous opportunity to join a unique business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus lucrative benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.