B2B Sales Manager – Ultra-Luxury Brand
B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager – Kensington, London. We are seeking an outrageously talented B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager to join a unique & highly prestigious business specialising in luxury life-style, goods and experiential travel.
The B2B Luxury Sales Development role will be client facing in terms of meeting hand-picked UK Travel Agencies & Luxury Brands, and signing partnership agreements with them to use our client’s services. The applicant will already be a B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, working for a luxury tour operator, concierge travel company or a luxury 5-star hotel in the UK.
The B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager Role:
- The luxury B2B management role will develop short, mid & long-term plans, tactics and strategies in securing new commercial partnership agreements with select hand-picked travel agencies and luxury brands to use our client’s luxury services
- Understand market demands, trends, and the competitive field
- Build and nurture a strong luxury sales pipeline; by qualifying, scoping and closing opportunities in line with the sales process
- BD to generate and bring on board new preferred partnership agreements, plus follow up on marketing leads and new enquiries
- Develop partnership accounts, build rapport and sustain relationships, based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations
- Produce clear, well-structured, concise written summaries and reports and will initiate own activities within 'best fit' target, along with maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- represent the business at luxury events, conferences, trade fairs to maximise brand presence and influence and develop strong commercial relationships
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Slick, gregarious, visionary, sales obsessed professional with a passion for all things luxury
- Experienced B2B Business Development Manager/Sales Manager from a luxury background within travel, concierge services or hotel
- Understanding of business principles and confident when speaking and negotiating at senior level
- Ability to recognise business opportunities and possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence and persuade senior management and directors to use our client’s services
- Proven sales track record in growing and managing key luxury account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
- Confident networker and comfortable presenter at meetings communicating the message as the company ambassador
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, BOE, plus performance related bonus and comprehensive company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.