Product Manager USA & Florida
3 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual with a passion for USA & Florida product to join our client’s growing Product Team, based in London. The well-established company is a market leader in holidays to the USA, and the role is expected to further expand & develop our client’s USA & Florida brand. Reporting to the Directors, you will have full ownership for defining the USA & Florida Product road map and drive profitable growth for the company.
The USA & Florida Product Manager Role:
The USA & Florida Product Manager will be accountable for all areas of the product growth including full product development and performance. The USA & Florida Product Manager role will include strategic planning, effective oversight of marketing plans, road map development & prioritisation, competitor/market analysis and proposition development.
- Market insight into USA and Florida, competitor analyse and customer insight
- Collate marketing information to inform strategy and road map decisions
- development of the USA & Florida product strategy
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities
- develop and evolve product propositions and product pricing
- Secure marketing funds and tactical offers/late deals
- work effectively across functions with sales and marketing teams
Now Let’s Talk About You:
This is an exciting role for right candidate to have full ownership of the USA territory, giving a real opportunity to shape future direction of the USA & Florida product portfolio and company.
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience in defining and executing USA & Florida product road map
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work on projects with stakeholders across the business
- strong commercial acumen, delivering on commitments and deadlines
- Assertive and persuasive, with the ability to present with dynamism
This excellent opportunity comes with a competitive base salary of £40,000 - £45,000 BOE, plus a lucrative bonus and benefits package.
If you are an experienced USA & Florida Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Product Manager USA & Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly