Product Manager USA & Florida
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual with a passion for USA & Florida product to join our client’s growing Product Team, based in London. The well-established company is a market leader in holidays to the USA, and the role is expected to further expand & develop our client’s USA & Florida brand. Reporting to the Directors, you will have full ownership for defining the USA & Florida Product road map and drive profitable growth for the company.
The USA & Florida Product Manager Role:
The USA & Florida Product Manager will be accountable for all areas of the product growth including full product development and performance. The USA & Florida Product Manager role will include strategic planning, effective oversight of marketing plans, road map development & prioritisation, competitor/market analysis and proposition development.
- Market insight into USA and Florida, competitor analyse and customer insight
- Collate marketing information to inform strategy and road map decisions
- development of the USA & Florida product strategy
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities
- develop and evolve product propositions and product pricing
- Secure marketing funds and tactical offers/late deals
- work effectively across functions with sales and marketing teams
Now Let’s Talk About You:
This is an exciting role for right candidate to have full ownership of the USA territory, giving a real opportunity to shape future direction of the USA & Florida product portfolio and company.
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience in defining and executing USA & Florida product road map
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work on projects with stakeholders across the business
- strong commercial acumen, delivering on commitments and deadlines
- Assertive and persuasive, with the ability to present with dynamism
This excellent opportunity comes with a competitive base salary of £40,000 - £45,000 BOE, plus a lucrative bonus and benefits package.
If you are an experienced USA & Florida Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.