Events Manager - Swindon An excellent opportunity for an experienced events manager to work for a luxury cruise tour operator.
Events Manager Responsibilities:
- To create event proposals which fit company requirements and present proposals by agreed deadlines, to include budget and spend for luxury brand.
- Identify and source partners to assist funding events, i.e. tourism boards.
- To ensure detailed proposals are available for events, to include, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, health and safety and staffing requirements
- To conduct post event reports on success and improvement areas
- Managing and oversee events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with event staff, and organising vendors and clients
- To managed multiple events at the same time and ensure each is a success and bring in extra resources as required to ensure success factor is achieved
- To ensure effective PR and social media coverage for each event.
- Ensure local suppliers are delivering to the high standard expected.
- Sticking to agreed budgets, raising concerns to the senior team as and when it happens.
- Travelling to international destinations to review; products, venues and destinations.
- Travelling to International destinations to manage events as needed.
- Planning to fine detail every step of each event.
- Ensuring successful execution of all events.
- Agreeing, with the support of our marketing team how each event will be presented.
- Research, vet and agree suitable venues and local event suppliers.
Events Manager Requirements:
- A proven track record running events which include celebrities and well-known artist.
- An independent worker, able think for themselves and make sound judgement calls.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Exceptional presentation skills
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick thinking
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must have proven, flawless organisational skills
- Experience dealing with high end clients.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel
- Must be able to travel overseas regularly.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/