Personal Luxury Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Personal Luxury Travel Consultant - Our client has a strong reputation for excellence and has been offering high end travel products to its established travel clientele for over 30 years. Due to their ongoing success, our client is now looking to appoint new talents to their luxury sales team in North London. The role is paying a basic salary of up to £36k, plus monthly commission & lucrative benefits for the right candidate. This luxury travel company focuses on getting to know their exclusive high-end clients in phenomenal detail, then, using the customers’ insights as a foundation, the luxury consultants create one-of-a-kind travel experiences that is unmatched by anyone in the luxury travel industry. This is a fantastic opportunity that will reward you with a great basic salary, bonus and company benefits.
The Personal Luxury Role:
- The mission of the Luxury Leisure Tailor-made Consultant is to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” for high-end clientele
- You will need to be more passionate about creating travel than you are about selling travel
- Focus will be on delivering an exceptional level of customer service throughout the sales process, starting from the initial enquiry through to the day of their holiday departure and return
- Thrive at the deep-end, take ownership and responsibility for your projects and be expected to be able to deliver in lastminute pressure situations, and demonstrate great organizational and leadership skills
- FREE CAR PARKING FACILITY AVAILABLE
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Knowledge of the key luxury destination and tour operators within the travel industry, including knowledge of worldwide Luxury hotels
- Created bespoke luxury tailor-made holidays to European destinations including, Caribbean, the Indian Ocean Islands, Far East, Africa, USA, Canada, South America, Australia and NZ
- Experience of selling luxury hotels such as St Regis, Oberoi, Fairmont, Banyan Tree, Jumeriah and Kempinski
- GDS experience is essential
In return, our client will offer an excellent basic salary of up to £36,000 per annum, plus bonus and comm, and offer the opportunity to travel to worldwide luxury destinations on educationals.
Strictly 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
If you feel you have all the necessary experience and skills for this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Personal Luxury Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly