Worldwide Tailor-made - Luxury
Our client is probably one of the most well-known Luxury Travel Brand’s in the UK. As part of their growth for 2018, an exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Travel Consultants to join their specialist Luxury Travel Team at their central London offices. Their ideal candidate is a travel consultant who can show exemplary standards of customer service, aligned with the ability to sell and to build long term relationships with their clients.
The company has built exclusive relationship with Airlines and Luxury Hotel Groups, and they are able to offer their customers VIP benefits that others cannot match. This role will focus on bespoke high-end travel, tailor-making itineraries to exclusive destinations, secluded private beaches & resorts, long-haul city breaks, add on private tours, helicopter transfers etc.
The Worldwide Luxury Sales Role:
- Delivering an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills
- Creating bespoke itineraries to exclusive destinations, secluded private beaches & resorts, long-haul city breaks, add on private tours, helicopter transfers etc.
- As a specialist travel consultant, you will use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clientele on all their luxury holiday options, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates etc.
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Super keen to focus on bespoke high-end travel, tailor-making itineraries to exclusive destinations, secluded private beaches and resorts, long-haul city breaks, add on private tours, helicopter transfers etc.
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Must also bring with you experience and knowledge of creating tailor-made holidays with a GDS
Last but not least, this luxury travel brand employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they offer a very competitive basic salary, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staffs are encouraged to progress & develop themselves to their full potential. Basic salary dependent on experience is £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus commission and Lucrative benefits with an OTE of £60k.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Worldwide Tailor-made - Luxury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly