My client is an international tour operator, in search of a Travel Consultant to join their modern and growing London-based team. This role will be to sell worldwide holidays direct to the customer, and through travel agency partners.
The role offers the chance to work in a fun, sociable environment with large focus on staff development. If you’re passion about travel and looking to help share that with others within a great company, why not apply today!
Sales Consultant Job Overview
- Work to monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service KPIs
- Work with both speed and efficiency while consistently displaying compassion and care in every interaction
- Handle any booking issues calmly and professionally
- Connect with prospective travellers both over the phone and via email
- Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique traveller
- Recommend and sell the right trip for the traveller based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their experience.
- Act at all times with the purpose of providing a life changing experience
Sales Consultant Key Skills:
- Minimum 1 year front-line sales experience within travel, motivated by revenue targets and service KPIs
- A love of sales and travel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Problem solving/complaint resolution skills
- Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to navigate and use a variety of computer systems confidently with speed and efficiency
- Enjoy being a part of a highly successful global team!
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.