Amadeus Ticketing Consultant
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant:This well established Tour Operator specialising in long-haul tailor-made holidays are recruiting for an experienced Amadeus Ticketing Consultant to join their growing team on a temp to perm basis.
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue tickets (nett and published fares) using Amadeus
- To action and distribute Amadeus Q's daily
- BSP reconciliation and process refunds
- First point of contact for: Fare quotes, rate and fare rule queries, name changes, amendments, re-issue of tickets, staff travel (air) and flights for fam trips
- Prepare, check and collate travel documentation with colleagues in the operations team.
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous ticketing experience
- Proficient in using Amadeus
- Available to start immediately
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant Additional Information:
- Based South West London
- Paying £26K on a temp to perm basis
- Working Mon - Fri with potentially occasional Sat
To apply for this Amadeus Ticketing Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to Harri@candm.o.uk or call Harri on 020 7397 1297 quoting Ref 48311
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Amadeus Ticketing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly