Amadeus Ticketing Consultant
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant:This well established Tour Operator specialising in long-haul tailor-made holidays are recruiting for an experienced Amadeus Ticketing Consultant to join their growing team on a temp to perm basis.
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue tickets (nett and published fares) using Amadeus
- To action and distribute Amadeus Q's daily
- BSP reconciliation and process refunds
- First point of contact for: Fare quotes, rate and fare rule queries, name changes, amendments, re-issue of tickets, staff travel (air) and flights for fam trips
- Prepare, check and collate travel documentation with colleagues in the operations team.
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous ticketing experience
- Proficient in using Amadeus
- Available to start immediately
Amadeus Ticketing Consultant Additional Information:
- Based South West London
- Paying £26K on a temp to perm basis
- Working Mon - Fri with potentially occasional Sat
To apply for this Amadeus Ticketing Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to Harri@candm.o.uk or call Harri on 020 7397 1297 quoting Ref 48311
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk