Customer Service & Agency Support Consultant
Are you a Travel industry professional with exceptional customer service skills? Do you enjoy complaint handling and are aware of ABTA/ATOL legislation? If so, this Customer Service & Agency Support Consultant role offers a superb opportunity to make your mark within an established Birmingham based travel organisation. Providing an excellent service to Agents, Customers and Sales Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for resolving queries at the first point of contact and ensuring that internal and external customers receive a prompt and courteous service. Previous experience within a similar role is required for the role, along with a calm and measured approach and the ability to multi-task. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £20k plus excellent benefits, a friendly team environment and opportunities for future career development. Please contact us today for more information regarding the role, or apply online.
Role of Customer Service & Agency Support Consultant:
- Processing and resolving any complaints, problems and issues from agents or customers within ABTA and Company Guidelines and Timescales.
- Liaising with the Call Centre Manager and other Managers to resolve any issues or problems relating to agents & customer bookings
- Oversee the setting up of new agent accounts on all systems, assist with queries and password requests relating to agent accounts.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of products and Industry developments
- Provide support for Sales Managers ensuring that they have marketing materials and flyers and agent of the month awards.
- Ensure that CRM database is up to date with contact details for key accounts, E- accounts and agents
- Overseeing the incentives process to agents, dealing with any queries or issues relating to incentives
- Oversee invitations to agent events and Familiarisation Trips
- Co-ordinate and monitor the work of the Agency Support Assistant and ensure that work is completed to deadlines.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer service/complaint handling experience gained within the travel industry
- Awareness of ABTA/ATOL legislation
- Excellent customer service skills and a calm & measured approach
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Customer Service & Agency Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.