CUSTOMER RELATIONS CONSULTANT
Travel Customer Service / Client Resolutions Consultant required for a very well established and highly successful independent travel company based in Chester City Centre - Offering an excellent basic salary of £17,500 plus 5% bonus and excellent staff benefits, holiday discounts and great career development opportunities as the company are rapidly expanding due to customer demand as well as their leading travel brand.
The Travel Customer Service / Client Resolutions Consultant will:-
- Be entrusted to resolve issues, and handle complaints, that arise in a dynamic, positive, pro-active and commercial manner
- Deliver the quality product the company promise
- Create holidaymaker and owner advocates following successful issue resolution.
Working Hours & Working Pattern
This leading and highly regarding travel brand offer a flexible roster pattern and are keen to receive applications from both part-time and full-time candidates as there are a range of working patterns available - all working patterns will include evening and weekends. Working hours are 37.5 hours a week working on a shift basis from 9am - 10pm 7 days per week.
To apply for this excellent The Travel Customer Service / Client Resolutions Consultant opportunity you will have:-
- Experience in a similar customer service / customer resolution / problem solving role for either within the travel industry either in the UK or in resort , contact centres or from maybe a lettings / estate agency background.
- Proven experience and success in prior issue resolution role
- Natural and empathetic verbal rapport
- Honed negotiation techniques to influence and achieve successful outcomes
- The ability to forward thinking and investigative approach to daily work with the ability to spot, and resourcefully avert, problems before they happen.
- Initiative and think on your feet to swiftly, but professionally, react to queries as they arise and stop issues in their tracks
- Ability to identify sales opportunities to upsell, cross sell or promote with confidence and conviction
- Attention to detail - a keen eye when processing data/handling numerical or written information
- Possess engaging written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Work a flexible roster pattern and be highly reliable - weekend and evening working essential
- Be able to start on 11th December 2017
To apply for this excellent travel services opportunity and join this growing and highly regarded travel business please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for CUSTOMER RELATIONS CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly