Barrhead Travel the Holiday and tailor Made Travel specialists are on the look-out for an experienced Results Driven Marketing Director to join us.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to lead our marketing operation and hold ultimate responsibility for the organisation’s marketing activities and who will also oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy across the business.
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably in a retail, travel or hospitality environment.
- First class project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to manage complex budgets effectively
- Able to make on the spot decisions and provide justification when applicable.
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business.
- Able to inspire others
- Offer an organised and methodical approach.
Duties and responsibilities
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s sales teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programmes.
- Manage social media presence and direct programmes to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environments and consumer trends.
- Attend regular board meetings and present the latest projects/updates from marketing.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Ad hoc travel throughout the UK and overseas as and when required
- Solid background in digital, Social Media and Offline marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already well established business and make a real contribution to its continued success and growth.
To be considered for this role please send us your CV and covering letter.