Senior Business Travel Consultant
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT / CORPORATE CONSULTANT
Our client, a reputable Travel Management Company is seeking a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their office in Shepperton.
This company is well established and prides itself in delivering world class service to their clients. They always strive to go beyond their clients’ expectations.
Senior Business Travel Consultant / Corporate Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Working in the office booking all means of travel for the client using GDS (Amadeus)
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working as part of a team in a sometimes pressured environment
Senior Business Travel / Corporate Consultant Key Skills required:
- Solid business travel experience
- Proficient in using a GDS – Amadeus preferred but they will cross train
- To be able to quote/book/issue/reissues (including published/nett/CAT35, etc)
- Comprehensive fares knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible approach
- “Can do” attitude
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
For a fully confidential discussion on this Senior Business Travel Consultant / Corporate Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Consultant, VIP Consultant.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.