Worldwide Travel Consultant
This highly successful Travel Luxury Specialist are looking to recruit an Tailor-made Consultant / Travel Consultant / Travel Agent to drive and facilitate sales within their Worldwide products, whilst offering an exceptional level of customer service.
As the Tailor-made Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Use your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to our clients and travel agents
- Maximise every enquiry (whether phone call or email) with friendly and professional service and quickly identify good leads
- Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
- Use our preferred partners to offer high quality product and optimum return on sales and offer ancillary products as appropriate to enhance our clients’ journeys
- Confidently interact with clients by email, phone and occasionally face-to-face to build loyal relationships and repeat business
- Work closely with your product manager so you have first class product and region knowledge as expected by our clients
Tailor-made Consultant Skill attributes:
- Experience in selling tailor-made itineraries – essential.
- Frontline telesales / customer service experience – essential.
- Proven excellence in exceeding sales and customer service targets in a Tailormade environment – essential.
- Tour Operator / Travel Agent experience – essential.
- Europe / Worldwide
To apply for this Tailor-made / Travel Consultant Job, please apply ASAP .
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.com