Sales Executive- Business Travel
Barrhead Business Travel is privileged to look after the business travel of many Blue Chip clients throughout the UK and Europe and, due to continual growth and investment, we are now looking for a Sales Executive to join our team and be part of this growing company.
If you are looking for a break into field sales and have good telesales experience this could be the perfect role for you! Barrhead Business Travel are looking for talented sales individuals to learn their industry and develop into Business Development Managers on a structured career ladder.
This role will see you learn on the job, with a clear career program that will help you reach the position of Business Development Manager, and further.
We are looking for people who are willing to generate their own leads, with a willingness to learn, and work towards selling in a face-to-face environment. Our staff receive first-class training so even if you’re new to travel we’ll get you off to a flying start. So long as you have a passion for travel, are a confident communicator and love a target-driven environment, then we want to hear from you.
This role is the start of a career, not simply a job. We will look to train you, educate you and nurture your drive. It will be target driven, and as your targets grow, so will the rewards. The role will be office based, with the view to become field based after 2 years of exceeding targets.
- Research and create sales leads.
- Confidently taking enquiries through social media, phone, e-mail and face-to-face
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- This role will be office based initially, with the view to building to approx. 50% office based and 50% field based appointments
- Fast paced role for people who want to take their career to the next level
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Business travel experience or minimum of 12 months outbound telesales experience
- This could be B2B or B2C as long as it is in a targeted, competitive environment
- Evidence of exceeding targets
- First-class communication skills
- High administration and IT skills
- A genuine interest and passion for travel
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
What we offer:
- Excellent salary with excellent opportunity to make bonus
- Excellent training and development
- Structured career progression to Business Development Manager
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If so then please get in touch by submitting your CV to us for consideration.