Senior Travel Coordinator
We have a fabulous opportunity for experienced Travel Consultants to not only secure a brand new role ready for the peak booking period but also to receive a £1000 ‘Golden Hello’ bonus! Joining our client as a Senior Travel Coordinator, you’ll be part of a small and friendly travel team, booking a variety of Worldwide holiday packages and delivering high levels of customer service while utilising your knowledge and experience to support the Branch Manager and assist and mentor your colleagues. For the successful candidate, as well as the generous introductory bonus mentioned above, our client are also offering a really attractive package including a basic salary of up to £20k DOE plus other bonuses, incentives and fam trips! If you’d like to find out more about this great Senior Travel Coordinator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Travel Coordinator:
- Handling enquiries to a variety of Worldwide destinations
- Booking holiday packages including flights, hotels and cruises as well as other ancillary products
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Supporting the Branch Manager as required
- Assisting other team members and mentoring more junior colleagues as necessary
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Travel Sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good rapport-building skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- Ability to switch sell and promote and sell ancillary products
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Senior Travel Coordinator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.