Travel Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a well-established, West Midlands based Tour Operator who are looking for a Travel Marketing Manager to create and develop their marketing activity and ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy Marketing department. Working closely with the Sales team and overseeing a team of Marketing Executives, you’ll be responsible for managing all marketing activity including developing and implementing strategies and campaigns, creating marketing materials, monitoring social media, press coverage and competitor activity and maintaining partner relationships.
An experienced Marketing professional, you’ll guide and motivate your team, using your creativity, commercial acumen and experience of the whole marketing mix to further establish our client’s brand profile and develop successful marketing campaigns using both online and traditional media channels. For the successful candidate, our client are offering a competitive starting salary of up to £26k DOE plus excellent company and industry benefits and although previous Travel industry experience would be a distinct advantage, it isn’t essential for this role so this is also a fantastic opportunity to move into the sought-after travel sector.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Marketing Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Marketing Manager:
- Managing all marketing activity and overseeing a team of Marketing Executives
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies and campaigns - both online and offline
- Creating wide range of marketing materials including social media, newsletters, trade press, PR and other advertising
- Monitoring social media, press coverage and competitor activity
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with the sales team and marketing partners
Skills required for the role:
- Relevant marketing experience including experience of developing marketing strategies and both on- and off-line campaigns
- Ideally, previous managerial experience and good leadership skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Creative with strong copywriting and design skills
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with SEO, Eshots, Social Media, HTML/CSS and other design applications
- Good working knowledge of the travel sector would be advantageous but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Marketing Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly