Travel Consultant - USA Tailor-made
2 days left
- Contract Type
Tailor-made Travel Consultant. This highly established, award-winning tour operator is seeking friendly, service driven travel consultants to join their much sought after and personable travel organisation. The company has proudly been trading for over 30 years and offers high quality, value for money travel components to its large customer base. As a travel consultant, you will be dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails providing a personable and outstanding level of service to the returning clientele. Their state of the art technology will help you achieve high standards with total ease and confidence.
Tailor-made Travel Consultant Role & You!
- 12 months recent proven travel consultant experience dealing with direct clients
- You will need to be more passionate about creating travel than you are about selling travel
- Your focus will be on delivering an exceptional level of customer service throughout the sales process
- Delivering superb experiences that will bring the high end clientele back to book again
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days
Excellent Training Provided:
Our client believes in developing their travel consultants in both modern technology and the amazing travel products they sell. Furthermore, you will also be trained on a major GDS.
You Can Expect To Earn:
The basic salary on offers is £18,000 per annum, plus a lucrative commission structure and amazing fam trips.
- First Year £25,000-£35,000 OTE per annum
- Second year £35,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum
- Third Year £40,000 - plus OTE per annum
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to up to 33 days for long service
- Free lunch
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Holiday concessions
- Fam Trips
- Working Monday-Sunday 40 hours per week
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Consultant - USA Tailor-made
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly