Native French Sales and Operations Consultant/Manager
Our client is a successful and forward thinking ground tour operator that offers group travel, VIP tours, sports tours, FITs, incentives, events, and luxury tailormade tours throughout the UK and beyond. Due to remarkable growth they are now seeking a Native French Sales and Operations Consultant/Manager to join its friendly team. This is the perfect role for an experienced reservations agent seeking a new challenge in the Sales Department whilst dealing with day to day Operations.
Your career begins here…
- Organise and tailor-made packages for London as well as tours in Scotland, South England and Ireland.
- Covering Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in France, Canada and Switzerland.
- Identifying new leads and actively pursuing the leads to arrange appointments with travel agencies.
- Selling the brand and products to travel agencies, to achieve sales targets.
- Agreeing the commercial terms with clients.
- Keeping the clients up to date on new products.
- Following up to confirm the groups with Clients.
- Preparing itineraries.
- Booking Restaurants, Entrances fees, coaches, guides etc.
- Preparing invoices
- Handling rooming lists & preparing vouchers
- Keeping contact with agencies and suppliers
- Making accurate, rapid cost and Profit calculations whilst providing customers with quotations, arranging accommodation and ground services bookings.
- Must be fluent in English & native French.
Must have at least 2 years experience dealing with Group bookings for Student & Adult groups, Incentives, Congress, Series, or Tours in the UK and/or Scotland.
- Experience working in a Travel Agency / Tour Operator is vital.
- Understanding of UK leisure Market and the overall Tour operator concept.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to take charge and responsibility.
- Strong negotiator.
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Office sociable working hours
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
Please note only suitable and experienced travel professionals with similar experience who has worked in a travel agency or tour operator will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.