5 days left
- Contract Type
Our vision is to change the way people travel by making the world’s supply of private jets more accessible. We are dedicated to helping the industry achieve maximum efficiency, whilst driving down the price of private jet travel and opening up this amazing form of transport to a much broader market.
Stratajet lets you control your times, locations, and plane. We can even redirect empty planes to your route and serve your most local airfield, resulting in significant cost savings. It’s modern travel search that simplifies the complex world of private aviation.
About the role...
We are looking for a personable, motivated and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. As our Sales Executive you will play a key role in driving revenue and ensuring Stratajet sales strategy meets short and long term business goals.
What you will be doing as our Sales Executive...
- Research and Lead Generation prospective clients.
- Meeting, pitch and demo Stratajet.com and app to prospective clients.
- Managing the customer journey from lead gen through to operational support.
- Working closely with the rest of the Sales team.
- Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Using Salesforce to manage leads and customer accounts and customer flights.
- Working with Sales Manager and Marketing department to launch campaigns.
- General sales administration as required.
- Out of hours on duty coverage as part of a roster.
What we are looking for in our Sales Executive…
- Sales experience or experience in a client facing role would be ideal
- Comfortable using salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Experience working in aviation or similar is desirable
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment & superb interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets, but know the difference between being persuasive and being pushy, always putting the customer experience first
- Able to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, ability to multi-task
- Multi-lingual an advantage - German, French Spanish etc
What’s in it for you…
- Unlimited holidays
- Stock Options
- Company social events, away days, and drinks every Friday in our office bar!
- Be part of a close knit, supportive and collaborative team
At Stratajet we’re committed to creating a working environment where anyone and everyone can succeed. We believe in the continuous growth of our employees and provide the necessary support to ensure each person is able to do their job to the best of their abilities.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly