Business Travel Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established and well respected Business Travel company based in the Derby area.Due to continual growth they are looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team .
Successful Business Travel Consultants will work Monday to Friday shifts between 8am -6pm - servicing a mixture of corporate accounts. This role offers a basic salary up to £19, 0000 plus other company benefits .
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Working on a mixture of business travel accounts
· Booking net and published fares using a CRS / GDS
· Booking hotels, car hire, providing visa and currency advise
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Working knowledge of a CRS, Amadeus , Galileo or Sabre is essential
· Business Travel experience is preferred , however will consider candidates from leisure travel if they have experience using Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre to book flights
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding of fares
· A team player,
· Proven track record of working under pressure
If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Rachel on 0161 238 4491 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk