European Travel Manager
European Travel Manager
Full Time, Permanent position
A highly successful and well established travel company are looking for a European Travel Manager who will be responsible for the successful organisation and delivery of a growing programme of European holidays.
The successful applicant will join the senior business team and will be influential in the ongoing development of the European holiday programme.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven background within travel management and have relevant experience in operations, product, contracting and yield management.
- Oversee the organisation, sales and delivery of the full programme of European travel product on a multi-brand, multi-site basis
- Manage the procurement of appropriate accommodation, transport and ancillary attractions for the programme
- Organise the programme efficiently and ensure proper costing to protect business profitability
- Work closely with sales and marketing personnel across the business to ensure the successful promotion of the holiday programme across all channels
- Work closely with the operational delivery teams ensuring focus on customer service
- Identify and act upon growth and relevant development opportunities for the business
- A proven background within the travel industry in a managerial position
- A strong understanding of European Travel
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven negotiation skills
- An understanding of travel contracting, operations and yield management
- Confident user of Excel
You'll work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
To apply for this excellent European Travel Manager role and join this leading Travel Company call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk