Native Spanish Groups Reservations Executive
Our client is a successful and forward thinking ground tour operator that offers group travel, VIP tours, sports tours, FITs, incentives, events, and luxury tailormade tours throughout the UK and beyond. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking an experienced Native Spanish Groups Reservations Executive to join its friendly team. This unique opportunity to join a well-established & dynamic Destination Management Company. This exciting travel job opportunity would suit experienced reservations agent seeking a new challenge in the Group Department whilst dealing with day to day Operations which offers career progression.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Organise tailor-made packages for London, Scotland, South of England and Ireland for clients.
- Calling suppliers to negotiate the rates and availability of each enquiry
- Following up to confirm groups with clients.
- Preparing travel itineraries.
- Booking restaurants, entrance fees, coaches, guides etc.
- Preparing invoices & vouchers
- Handling rooming lists
- Keeping in contact with agencies and suppliers
- Making accurate calculations whilst providing customers with quotations, arranging accommodation and ground service bookings.
- You must have at least 2 years experience dealing with Group bookings for either Student & Adult groups, Incentives, Congress, Series or Tours in London, Scotland and/or South England.
Experience working in a Travel Agency / Tour Operator is vital.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
Understanding of UK leisure Market and the overall Tour operator concept
- Strong negotiator.
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Office sociable working hours
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
Please note only suitable candidates with experience in handling groups from a travel background who speaks Native Spanish and fluent English will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.