Online Implementation Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking to bring in an Online Implementation Specialist. You will work within a team and take responsibility for delivering Implementation, 1st and 2nd level support for our Online Solutions, including Concur Travel and other online booking technologies, including assistance with service features, troubleshooting, configuring customer policies and procedures.
Good knowledge of corporate and agency private fares is essential. The Technology team are committed to delivering exceptional service and you will join the team in an exciting, fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY •
- Implement and maintain customer online sites, to deliver robust solutions for their clients
- Provide online support, including assistance with service features and navigational support to agents and clients.
- Be key point of contact for online solutions, providing knowledge transfer to agents.
- Document appropriate details of an enquiry update internal customers and take timely action to resolve requests, including follow-up and escalating appropriately to resolves issues.
- Support with day-to-day system updates, loading preferred vendors, updating policies, customer reference fields and other system maintenance tasks.
- Assist the sales team with product insights and demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Manage the expectations of the clients (internal and external) regarding project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritisation.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services.
Experience & Training
- Ideally should have several years’ experience of Concur Travel, or be administrator certified.
- Essential to have operational and reservations background experience, minimum 3 years.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience of implementing Concur essential.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience implementing Concur configurations
- Knowledge of Galileo GDS as a MUST
- Demonstrated good customer service over the phone and through email.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail essential.
Apply for Online Implementation Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly