Senior Sales Consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
Largest independent Ski Tour Operator in the UK looking forward to our 33rd season. They offer ski holidays in the top snow sure resorts worldwide. They pride themselves on being a dynamic and vibrant company.
- Achieve sales revenue, passenger and yield targets by ensuring quick responses to enquiries, timely and effective proactive calls to generate revenue and accurate data entry for themselves and their team. Acting as first port of call for questions and training for the temporary sales team, monitoring and feeding back results for motivation and improvement.
- An excellent and articulate telephone manner.
- An experienced sales person who is highly motivated by team achievements and targets.
- High levels of customer service and attention to detail.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and inspiring leadership skills.
- A reasonable working knowledge of ski resorts and an interest in skiing and snowboarding.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ideally have worked in a management role within the travel industry.
- Experienced in advance selling with an excellent sales record
They will offer a competitive salary and incentive package, educational trips and the opportunity to develop and extend your skills and responsibilities.
Apply for Senior Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly