Senior Business Travel Consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Sabre proficient Business Travel Consultant to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies on a 12 month maternity contract. Based in either Uxbridge or central London, the successful candidate will be responsible for arranging the perfect trip for a wide variety of business travellers, offering an exceptional level of service at all times. Although our client is ideally looking for Sabre trained candidates, experienced Business Travel Consultants who've worked on Amadeus or Galileo may also be considered. On offer is a highly competitive salary so if this role if of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre, ideally to include ticketing (Amadeus or Galileo may be considered)
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming and confident telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly