Tailormade Manager - Worldwide Adventure Company
3 days left
- Contract Type
Tailormade Manager - Worldwide Adventure Tour Operator
Hampshire - £30k
Tailormade Manager - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, the Tailormade Manager is responsible for managing and motivating the Tailormade team. Ensuring we maximise every sales opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest levels of service and quality within a customer focused environment.
Tailormade Manager - Key Responsibilities:
* To manage, lead, inspire and develop the Tailormade team to ensure productivity, revenues, booking targets as well as customer satisfaction key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
* To monitor team & individual productivity, revenue, progress to target, customer satisfaction key performance indicators, ensuring data is captured at all times.
* To actively coach, counsel and develop team members to maximise their potential
* Responsible for day-to-day staff management issues with direct reports
* Accurately monitor and report weekly/monthly team KPI's & management information in line with business and team needs.
* Provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
* Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
* To maximise sales opportunities and consistently achieve sales and service targets set.
* To liaise and work closely alongside Product & Marketing teams channelling ideas to drive new Tailormade business
* To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
* Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
* Constantly review the Tailormade booking process, identify efficiency gains and project manage these to fruition
* To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI's are met and exceeded.
* Support and provide resource to the other teams during peak periods or when cover is required.
* Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities with a flexible attitude in the undertaking of all required task
* Offer peer support and advice to all Managers within the Customer Sales & Support Team
Tailormade Manager - Skills and Experience:
- Can demonstrate sound leadership and management skills to inspire a team.
- Be able to identify training needs and deliver coaching and training to develop staff and resolve underperformance issues.
- Have the ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Previous experience of selling within travel industry & a proven track record in beating sales targets and receiving excellent service feedback
- Have a sound commercial approach to all decision making.
- Have a strong focus on accuracy and quality and excellent attention to detail.
- Extensive travel experience within a specified geographical area.
- Experience of relationship management with suppliers.
- Have analytical skills with the ability to effectively problem solve.
- Have sound knowledge of the Tailormade travel market.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Tailormade Manager - Worldwide Adventure Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly