BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - Glasgow
Immediate Business Travel consultants required to work for a corporate travel company in Glasgow city centre.
Seeking Travel consultants with CRS, GDS, Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre flight reservation system knowledge and experience available to start work in December or January
This is an excellent opportunity for a travel consultant or Travel Reservations consultant or flights reservations specialist, with scheduled flights booking experience to work for a fast paced forward thinking state of the art corporate travel company who are expanding and seeking the right individuals to work in their offices in Glasgow.
Base salary up to £21,000 with excellent bonuses and incentives to be earnt in addition to this.
They are looking for CRS / GDS trained travel consultants, Business Travel consultants, corporate travel consultants or flight reservations specialists or travel agents, with good fares experience, who wants to make the move across to Business / Corporate travel - This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Successful Business Travel Consultant will work Monday to Friday on a small shift pattern between 08.30am and 6.30pm - servicing a mixture of corporate accounts - no weekends and no evenings!
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Working on a mixture of small business travel accounts
· Booking net and published fares using a CRS / GDS
· Booking hotels, car hire, providing visa and currency advise
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
Meet and exceed set targets
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Working knowledge of a CRS, Galileo or Sabre or Amadeus or Worldspan is essential!
· Either business travel or leisure travel reservations experience from either a retail travel, airline reservations, or tailormade travel background or similar
· With experience working as a Travel consultant, Reservations agent, Travel advisor, Travel agent, Business travel consultant or Corporate travel consultant
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding in general of fares
Available to start work Dec 2017 or Jan 2018 If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Kelly or Helen quoting ref:48389 on 0161 238 4490 and send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk