Sales Consultant - School Travel £20k to £25k
3 days left
- Contract Type
Sales Consultant - £20k to £25k Required for this new but rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for selling a range of travel packages for the educational travel sector. This will include prospecting for new business, plus following up on inbound enquiries and ensuring repeat bookings.
Sales Consultant - Role Features & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and acting on key sales opportunities to deliver team and individual targets.
- Converting all enquiries into sales whether they are from telephone, web or email.
- Committed and driven to exceed targets set.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Responding to all enquiries promptly to optimise lead conversion opportunities.
- Managing client relationships through effective utilisation and maintenance of customer database.
- Developing and maintaining first class product, and competitor, knowledge.
- Preparing accurate and informative customer documentation.
Sales Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven success in travel sales role with a passion for sales and commitment to excellent customer service in a demanding and target driven environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail resulting in responsible selling to ensure ongoing customer relationships.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of a consultative selling approach.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the working week, including some evenings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working understanding of office Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of travel in the education sector is advantageous.
Sales Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £25k basic salary dependent on experience plus commission.
- Role is Monday to Saturday based on a 37.5 hour working week.
If you have a background in educational travel or travel sales and would like to apply for the position of Sales Consultant, please apply online
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Sales Consultant - School Travel £20k to £25k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly