Implant Business Travel Consultant
Implant Senior Business Travel Consultant
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a well-established Business Travel implant. Opportunities available in BOTH London and Middlesex.
My client is in search of an experienced business travel consultant, capable of creating tailor-made corporate travel arrangements for a prestigious client. The world of Business Travel is thriving and gives the individual the chance to work in a customer–focused environment.
Senior Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- Booking all means of travel for the client using the GDS
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working to client travel policies and adhering to them
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skill attributes:
- Previous experience working within Business Travel
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Fully conversant on a GDS system – Sabre
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Great salary and benefits
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday working hours
Fantastic customer service skills will be essential for this fast paced and dynamic role.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!